yoga moves – Warrior II pose

How Yoga Warrior II Pose – part of club fitness video series by GeoBeats women. Hi, I’m Colleen and this is Brenna. We are in Bend Yoga Studio and we’r …

Boost your whole body and focus your mind. Have a great day! Get your complete guide to yoga here. http://bit.ly/14NA5Ab Get your weekly dose of self- car … Video Rating: 4/5

26 Responses to “yoga moves – Warrior II pose”

1. YouTube: Have you tried this exercise? Share your experience with us encommentaires!

2. Tara thank you all that my morning necessary, energizing yoga and hot bouillieensuite down.

3. Kinda fast. Lack of clarity on some transitions between the left and the willingness to droiteessayez again.

4. missrubysparrow December 9, 2013 at 1:18 am

Like Tara, but it was not fast enough.

5. CentralCaliOutdoors December 9, 2013 at 1:54 am

Most people you teach yoga if we did this as long as you avez.Slooooow down! Fuck.

6. fuck it was difficult

7. For people who think it is super fast: It is not the poses you N’êtessur movement. Tara is another type of yoga. It is réveillervotre body and moving into each pose, and your breathing mouvement.Soyez aware of your body as you move, feel each individual movement as ilscouler together. This is where the energy comes.

8. I like the routine! Tara is always fast for me. Thank you God for pauseboutons. Also, there is an error in the routine: Tara is on her leg droitedeux both the dancer and tree pose.

9. As routine, but do not in the morning, I’m not souplejuste after waking up during the day, it is fine.

10. No room to breathe or really in the pose, too fast, no bueno.

11. no way anyone can do this right in the morning without blessereux themselves … I threw in every movement and I’m afraid I’ll tirerquelque thing because I’m still cold. too intense too fast …

12. Morning yoga with Tara Stiles

13. No room for breathing techniques. Felt like this video was on FFWD

14. Maureen Spillane December 9, 2013 at 6:24 am

Too fast! I woke up!

15. Instruction too fast and not enough … did not know what passaitla half the time :/

16. pause button works well

17. Way to fast for a yoga routine in the morning. Slow down!

18. Great routine! Thank you: D

19. Agalyah Krishnan December 9, 2013 at 9:16 am

it was so fun to do =)

20. Vinícius Joaquim December 9, 2013 at 9:28 am

21. TheTwinTreeChannel December 9, 2013 at 10:18 am

Nice routine! I loved it, thank you! Lots of love <3

22. Hi Tara. First, I want to say a big thank you because your vidéoschangé my life. I would ask you if you can make a video with unformation yoga ball? I really hope you see this and respond. Lot of love *. *

23. every single morning!

24. It is not for a beginner and too fast. I love these poses maissentir as soon as I tried to enter the next shes, no tempsrespirer. I would like a slower version.

25. I love this video. But I wonder what will and the other énergievidéos help me lose weight and / or belly fat?