Yoga morning Neesha – Inside Yoga Today Ep. 16

Start your day brighter! Roll out of bed and try this quick morning routine with Neesha to stretch your muscles and tone your body.

This routine is short but yet effective For those who have little time in the morning or evening. Try to the 5 times a week, and eat more fresh vegetables, fruits and whole grains. Please note that we are all different, so each of us has different body shapes. The purpose of this routine is to Maintain a healthy weight and feel good Within ourselves. Modern life can be stressful and it is sometimes difficult to find time to relax. It would be a good idea to start the day with positive thoughts and keep smiling 🙂 Start with: Inhale Exhale palms together Inhale, stretch your arms up Exhale fold 1. Hold the plank position a little longer, it is very good for strengthening the abdominal muscles and go throughout the body. 2nd. Inhale Cobra 3. Exhale down dog 4. Now inhale and try to lift your leg up for the dog down divides. 5th. Lower the forearms on the floor, Which is good for toning the arms 6. The tiger pose: Inhale while stretching the leg backward. 7th. Exhale while swinging the knee towards the chest. This pose Reduces the weight in the hips and tights. Eight. Stay with the child pose for a moment 9. The Locust: It strengthens and tones the abdomen, lower back and legs. Inhale one leg and use the other foot to support. Breathe deeply. Exhale Lower, then repeat on the other side. 10. Inhale ambos legs, breathe deeply 11. Now we start again Sun Salutation 12. Keep the warrior pose for few Deep Breaths. Repeat on the other side. 13. Hold Video Rating: 4/5

50 Responses to “Yoga morning Neesha – Inside Yoga Today Ep. 16”

1. Great Video! I’ll be sure to post it on GreenMomsToday

2. all these videos are great, but Neesha is by far my favorite teacher! 🙂 Keep up the good work!

3. MusicaSphaerarum January 30, 2013 at 11:15 am

You can download YouTube videos on the site Keepvid and save them as MP4 and put them on your iPod. 🙂

4. What is the purpose of the background music inept? Great info yoga, music terrible

5. Boatpartsandspares January 30, 2013 at 12:09 pm

I do not do yoga another, but follow this routine 2-3 times a week and I love it! I would like to routine to my ipod or download on my computer so I can not get to connect to “You Tube” every time, I did not always have access to the internet. Is it possible? Can I buy a DVD of this routine. I live in the UK.

6. Damn right I’m stiff in the morning. The funny thing is it only happens when you look at it.

7. Thank you 🙂 sorry for the sexy look, you are so beautyfull inside and outside. <3

8. Nice sexy socks

9. She did not much, but their breasts show already!

10. Jerimiah Gentry January 30, 2013 at 3:47 pm

I searched for a morning routine 3 years ago when I was in nursing school and still find myself with this concise gm little before practicing the sitting meditation. Can you recommend another morning routine even if I mix (I’m slow to change, I think :))

11. neeshazollinger January 30, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Yes, you are right, but I think a little cat / cow in bed is the first thing in the morning to stretch the spine and deepen the breath. Thank you for your participation.

12. Hi .. thank you for the yogic exercises upload … must be performed on a hard flat surface … on a floor mat is the best to go with …. do it on soft beds or uneven surfaces as it can even lead to other complications

13. neeshazollinger January 30, 2013 at 5:12 pm

awesome!

14. come here for the socks, stayed for yoga

15. neeshazollinger January 30, 2013 at 5:46 pm

I agree, happy to be a part of it!

16. neeshazollinger January 30, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Perhaps one day, keep practicing with proper alignment and I’m sure it will happen, best wishes!

17. Nicholas Hutchison January 30, 2013 at 6:55 pm

One day I hope to be able to roll out of bed and be able to bend my chest on my thighs while standing up. I admire your ability to do so.

18. What your girlfriend say if she read thi … never mind.

19. meaningoftheunicorn January 30, 2013 at 7:30 pm

Neesha is so sexy.

20. Neesha thank you. A good way to start the day

21. oh my god this is extremely sexual. These feet exposed scream KISS ME!

22. MieButterflyLove January 30, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Great way to start the 4 pers am Thanks! 🙂

23. neeshazollinger January 30, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Of course!

24. neeshazollinger January 30, 2013 at 9:39 pm

I’m at Urban Outfitters ago. I cut the toes and heels so I can do yoga and dance in them!

25. Where do you get your socks, Neesha?

26. My colleagues laughed when I told them that I was going to burn calories with “Maximizer Lean Body”, but then they saw the results. Go google “Maximizer Lean Body” to see their reaction. (You should see their shock!)

27. Have you tried Fat Blast Factor? (Go google) This is a quick way to lose weight quickly.

28. Are you a pro? because I’ve never done yoga before and I wonder if it will be too hard for me

29. It would be a shame for you not to increase muscle mass when other people are able to build muscle so easily using Epic Muscle Max (go Google it).

30. @ Tdlhsll yep. I started eating right before it did not matter how much I exercised my abs were still frozen. Listen The most surprising thing is that my friend does not get much exercise, maintaining a six pack food with these secret. I found here> bit.ly / UVwGHW? = Bvycrl

31. Have you seen MAD Muscle Ripper? (Go google) This is a quick and easy way to bulk up quickly.

32. I lost 75 + pounds! In a very easy and eat whatever I wanted, I can not post the link here, but if you go on my profile, you can see the description of my profilMaintenant, I’ll start with the session of training! 🙂

33. Morning sex also works very well …

34. Diet plan called “Secrets” (Mobotandiet search on google) does not stop here show different youtube videos and I thought they were scams. However, after my boyfriend follow, and finally lost a ton of weight with it without starving., I’m sure. Do not take my word for it, search for “Secrets Mobotandiet” on google.

35. Did you breath Lifestyle Fat? (Go google) This is a quick way for you to melt fat fast.

36. we have a course of physical education per week and not enough free time right now because of school work. I heard yoga helps reduce back pain I suffered for 3 years now so videos like this are really helpful x

37. You are a school going kid .. you should go to school and run a lot and you’ll be fine.

38. If you want to build muscle, you should search Google Muscle Madness Morsch. This can help you get the body you deserve.

39. Hi, I think it’s best to check with your doctor whether yoga is recommended for your health. Take care. 🙂

40. @ Utoajrj I have told you. I started eating right before it did not matter how much I exercised my abs were still frozen. Listen The most surprising thing is that my friend does not get much exercise, maintaining a six pack food with these secret. shows is here now >>> bit.ly/V8tpGp? = Oswdne

41. Thank you, you can hold certain postures a bit longer if you wish, as long as it causes no discomfort. hope it helps. 🙂

42. Hi, you can repeat it as long as you feel comfortable. 🙂

43. This is the real thing

44. postscript as you relax on the couch, I noticed that you were wearing shiny black calipers … this would be a great thermal layer under certain jods riding. What brand are they? Thks =)

45. Gud work and music chosen to play the game is also soothing ….. gud! Thnx too 🙂

46. Aww! cool, u make it look so easy … do u know that yoga can move to our small chest? waiting for the reply. thank you

47. I’m a guy and I have a disc prolapse. Can I still do the routine? is it advisable? Thank you

48. Yoga Workout advice to guide their best, take the time to stop yoga.pushreview. com.

49. It’s so nice .. I try this. Mimutes how this should be done every day?

50. Am I supposed to repeat, after once? plzz answer ^ ^