Yoga for Complete Beginners – 30 minute Yoga Class

HUGE SALE! Does NOT Expire!******** Own my Complete Download Workout Collection (Pilates for Men, Total 18 min Core Workout, Starter Series, Pylata (a…

25 Responses to “Yoga for Complete Beginners – 30 minute Yoga Class”

1. kittycattrashbag July 30, 2013 at 7:10 am

That was absolutely devine! Thank you so much!

2. Hayley Easton July 30, 2013 at 8:02 am

Hi Sean – Woke you this morning with a goal, and that was to achieve relaxation =] achieved thanks to your awesome video =]

3. Thank you for this video. I struggle with other so called “beginners” yoga on tube as I feel the majority are not for the beginner. Your video is so easy to follow and relaxing. Many, many thanks 🙂

4. i need stress relief, so this definetly made me feel calm

5. Thanks for making this video. I’m really hoping to get some more flexibility and get some relief from my tense neck and shoulders.

Is this ok to do in the evening a few hours before going to sleep? I’m really quite useless in the morning.

6. Yes, actually. Helping more than I thought it would.

7. Great! Are you still doing it?
    Sean

8. That’s wonderful to hear Ashly! God bless you. Keep practicing and don’t be afraid to add some of my other workouts to the mix ie. Pilates, stretching and such.
    Sean

9. Hey Ken! A rocking horse? That sounds awful…glad you found my workouts then! If your body is okay with doing it daily I say go ahead; it’s pretty smooth and easy on the joints. Once you get looser try some of my other yoga and Pilates workouts on this channel for cross training. Thanks!
    Sean

10. It’s called “Piano Ballad’ from the iMovie song list.

11. motleyfitness July 30, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Namaste Reinette. Keep practicing and thanks for your comment 🙂
    Sean

12. motleyfitness July 30, 2013 at 1:15 pm

Here’s the google translation. Hmmmmm:

“Free yoga half old apartment through the website I would like to introduce.”

13. motleyfitness July 30, 2013 at 2:08 pm

Thank you for such kind words Marisela. I appreciate you and you taking the time to comment 🙂
    Sean

14. Wow, that made me feel great. I am a cancer survivor and, came to yoga due to damage in my back from the cancer. I have only been doing this for 2 weeks but, feel the difference and see the difference in my self. this is definitely going to become my routine.

15. Thank you so much for this video. I am 55 years old and have the flexibility of a rocking horse. It was really had for me because I can`t even sit cross legged properly. So I am beginning to be a beginner. Do you recommend I do this work out daily?

16. Marisela Gypsy July 30, 2013 at 3:47 pm

Thank you so much Sanskrit,. I have been doing this work out every day for about a week now, I have started to feel that happiness I so need to feel. I am on my 43 day of fasting . I only wish i could have done a vow of silence as well. I appreciate you.

17. 아파트 무료 노인요가 반에 홈페이지를 통해 소개하고 싶습니다.

18. Reinette van Schalkwyk July 30, 2013 at 4:10 pm

Really loved this. Thank you for sharing. Namaste

19. To clarify I mean the one at the beginning 🙂

20. What is the name of the song in this??? Beautiful!!! :)) Perfect to accompany the workout

21. Going to try this out to work on my flexibility for cheer this year! I’m a flyer and from these comments, I can tell that this is going to help me a lot. Defiantly looking forward to doing this daily!

22. motleyfitness July 30, 2013 at 5:50 pm

Hahahaaaaaaa!
    Sean

23. motleyfitness July 30, 2013 at 6:49 pm

Cheers Sophie! Keep us posted on your progress and enjoy 🙂
    Sean

24. Sophie Stubbs July 30, 2013 at 7:03 pm

This was great! I’m a complete beginner and this was so easy to follow, with positions that are easy to get the hang of and I feel great after! Will deffo be doing this again. 🙂 You have a new UK fan!

25. Colleen Glowacki July 30, 2013 at 7:19 pm

“pregnant cow”? 🙂 sounds like someone had his stick in the honey pot!!!!!