YOGA FOR BEGINNERS Part 1

www.EkhartYoga.com Due to many requests, here is a Yoga sequence for everybody to start your Yoga practice at home .YOGA FOR BEGINNERS Part 1. Make sure you practice part 2 and part 3 as well. By than you’re ready to try out some of the other yoga video’s! For a longer beginner series please go to www.ekhartyoga.com Please subscribe to my channel here: bit.ly Go to my channels: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Follow me on Facebook : www.facebook.com Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Follow me on Pinterest: pinterest.com Look me up on Google+ : www.gplus.to

More Yoga Workout Videos at; www.psychetruth.net Yoga workout “yoga workout” beginners “yoga for beginners” home “home workout” “yoga home” detox “yoga detox” “detox yoga” “yoga exercise” exercise routine “Yoga routine” “exercise routine” “how to” “yoga how to” “how to yoga” “home exercise routine” “Home yoga routine” Namaste Psychetruth Sonja This video was produced by Psychetruth http www.youtube.com www.facebook.com www.twitter.com www.myspace.com Music byJimmy Gelhaar www.jimmy.us Copyright © 2010 Target Public Media LLC. All Rights Reserved. This video may be displayed in public, copied and redistributed for any strictly non-commercial use in its entire unedited form. Alteration or commercial use is strictly prohibited.

47 Responses to “YOGA FOR BEGINNERS Part 1”

1. Owwwwwww! Soo not flexible.

2. Question i ask people but don’t get a clear answer, how can this help me for football because I need to stretch more?

3. A
    great video, and maybe I’m one of the more pathetic beginners, but it seemed like the pace was a little too fast for me.. and i also admittedly need more space! LOL! Thanks again, subscribed, liked etc.!

4. MegaIrishWarrior October 25, 2012 at 10:39 pm

Perfect Yoga channel.

5. Christina Trevino October 25, 2012 at 11:11 pm

Well done on your views! 🙂 Nice video!
    We teach The Yoga of Illumination which is for any fitness level also.

6. nope. that’s the other kind of yoga. the one that willl ask you to sit still and just relax you mind. it’s like something that have to do with your mind.

7. got to 3 minutes. i cant touch my toes ffs

8. God this is hard

9. WOW! 4.000.000 views, thanks a lot everyone for watching and supporting me.
    Have look at my channel to see the latest Yoga videos. Have you already subscribed to stay up to date with new releases and news? ♥ ♥ Esther

10. My wife tried to get me into yoga. Lotsa luck with that.

11. No, that’s dutch. My dad and his whole side are from Holland, sounds just like this.

12. Cristina Draganescu October 26, 2012 at 3:14 am

I’ve tried it, nice work 😀

13. katinthemeadows October 26, 2012 at 4:11 am

I couldn’t find a way to message you but I would like to use this video on my site. I will post it today. Thank you for your help.

14. awesometylerable October 26, 2012 at 4:49 am

she actually sounds pretty irish..

15. I love yoga.It is so awesome. Thank you for being my yoga class insroctor.

16. I wouldn’t advise anyone to get involved in yoga..
    Its from eastern mystic hindu religion, involving spiritual practices.

17. Katherinecat515 October 26, 2012 at 6:55 am

it’s hard for me to straight my leg when trying to touch the floor, so pain….need more practice

18. Can someone explain to me how Yoga beneifts the body? I’m trying to lose weight and thinking of different excercises. Aerobics or yoga?

19. does anyone know how much I should do this? I was going to try to do part 1,2,3 everyday

20. I’m 9 years old and I tried this

21. I’m 9 and I tryed dis

22. @thelordsofwar13 Try pulling your shoulders back and increasing the distance between your hands and feet.

23. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

24. Perfect, thankyou!

25. bedankt van duitsland.

26. What form of yoga would this be considered? There are a lot of different types and I never know what kind of movements fit into which yoga type! :

27. this is awesome but a little too fast paced for a begginer I’m just getting into it and her pace is like I need to have done it before

28. me to i would fucke her all day.

29. Sonja, definitely keep up with posting these yoga routines and individual asanas (my fave). You are an excellent teacher! Very to the point.

30. Thanks for reminind me how much I need to get my Yoga workouts back on track.

31. Nice slow pace and good instruction. Also, not just a snippet, but a series.Thank you

32. This is definitely changing my blood flow…GJ!!

33. i would not mind putting it inside her

34. Y don’t u tie your hair back it is a really annoying mess doesnt it bother you ?

35. I think up dog is my favorite yoga position.

36. If I did those moves around the 3:45 mark I would not feel toxins squeezing out of my organs but more like serious pain. Sonja moves so smoothly and is amazingly felxible. Nice professional video.

37. lol u fuckers are too much with your comments

38. What about Brahman!?

39. sonja + new video = break out the lube.

40. do this shit in urbr and thong baby so i can wank off u dirty sluttt…

41. Sonja, I know you want to give a nice view with the window open, but it is too bright outside …

42. barelylegalpigeons October 26, 2012 at 8:32 pm

the hair flip is always good in yoga…it’s absolutely essential to concentrate on how pretty you look at all times to others…long hair also helps hide the line of your spine, so that beginners really have the opportunity to experiment with what it means to be an ambulance call away from an injury…lol…not to mention, it’s fun to get hair in your mouth and mat while you teach…cough cough hair ball cough ~ need a hair elastic or a bobby pin or some gel?

43. EverlastingSponger October 26, 2012 at 8:44 pm

I guess Yoga does a body good. 😉

44. sonja with all due respect… you are extremelly hot!

45. Thank you Sonja…your yoga videos are excellent…they are really increasing my flexibility 🙂

46. Have to glue my eyeballs back in

47. Up dog definitely got my circulation going..Ty!