This excerpt from the Yoga Journal Beginner’s Guide DVD by Jason Crandell is the ideal medium Complete is unraveling and the stress gain energy throughout your day. …

23 Responses to “Yoga for Beginners: 15-Minute Awakening Practice from Yoga Journal & Jason Crandell”

1. I love this sequence. Video, however, is not true for beginners. I use this as part of my practice several times a week. Thank you!

2. Filip Zlatkovic March 21, 2013 at 12:02 pm

My colleagues laughed when I told them that I would take muscle volume with MAD Ripper, but I showed them the results. Go google MAD Muscle Ripper to see their reaction.

3. Great pace! Great job all around, with clear instructions! =)

4. aprilecdurocher March 21, 2013 at 1:21 pm

much, much too fast

5. It was exactly what I was looking for! Great video! I consider myself a beginner and it was very easy to follow. Thank you!

6. Thank you! Loved this order. Good pace and uses clear explanations of what to do.

7. disturbedrocks1996 March 21, 2013 at 3:22 pm

I’ll answer the anger, rage and stress instead!

8. If you tried to burn fat, you should google Lifestyle Fat breath. They will help you get the body you deserve.

9. James Van Rude March 21, 2013 at 4:38 pm

it is too fast for d├ębutantsje prefers sun salutation for commenceressayer a vid for beginners like it, maybe 5 minutes alarm

10. Sequence very well, but a little fast pace to follow for someone who has never done yoga …

11. Large sequence. I do this every morning!

12. I think it will probably pace of the sequence is to be executed in. After a few days to become familiar with this sequence, the pace will probably make more sense.

13. Conchita Villena March 21, 2013 at 6:00 pm

This is true, it is very quick for beginners grace anyway!

14. It was as soon as I woke up this morning. I feel clear and open. I highly recommend this movie.

15. JR'n Kelsey-Shipper March 21, 2013 at 6:26 pm

it was too fast

16. you go a little too fast. This is for the morning and most people are still groggy and can not continue!

17. Too fast ..

18. Shirley Francois March 21, 2013 at 8:02 pm

I love this routine. I’ve been doing yoga for a while but had to take a break because of their professional responsibilities and school. Is it possible to record on a DVD so I can do it again and again?

19. I loved this hotel. First time doing a yoga routine and I finally feel relaxed and lucid and developed, particularly in the abdominal and leg muscles. Yeah, that’s good. I will follow this routine frequently.

20. Great video, love Jason Crandell. What is the name of the music you used for this video?

21. Excellent yoga beginners. Thank you .. I have my chronic back pain and neck pain and this helped to loosen my muscles up.

22. This is a yoga work well on

23. Guy throws too many instructions to us for a beginner. Try the beginner routine Tara Stiles