Yoga Beginners Part 1 of 5

http://www.EkhartYoga.com Yoga Beginners Part 1 “Foundational Poses”, Esther’s new beginner series for all of you who are starting to practice yoga..In part …

25 Responses to “Yoga Beginners Part 1 of 5”

1. vishwa kaushalya May 19, 2013 at 3:37 pm

thanks

2. I have stomach diseases, will yoga help me cure? plz help me 🙂

3. Jayatissa Deweddana Gamage May 19, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Hey YouTubers, have you discovered Zippy Fat Loss? (Google it) You will learn about the serious crimes we commit against ourselves. With Zippy Fat Loss, you will discover how to burn fat quickly.

4. ur awesome.I tried so hard.well really helpful but i’m exhausted. ^^ Many thanks 🙂

5. Tirsit Endeshaw May 19, 2013 at 5:33 pm

This is great! I found this video the right time after I lost 40 pounds.

6. THIS IS BEGINNERS!!?? I can’t bend that way….

7. what if i cant sit on my feets for making resting pose?

8. wtf is that for begginers are you kidding me?

9. literally just done the first video and my posture already feels better…. amazing

10. Hi, I’ve just completed my 10 series!!!! 🙂 feel so happy now that I have built up this by exercising during a week. THANKS! Hope there is more series like these to follow.

11. This is absolutely amazing and I love it! Post as many as you can! I love watching and doing these videos

12. Sharon Findlay May 19, 2013 at 8:11 pm

Started this week….love it

13. ComeThruMurkin May 19, 2013 at 8:18 pm

thanks very much!

14. ComeThruMurkin May 19, 2013 at 9:13 pm

thank you!

15. Anna Draganova May 19, 2013 at 9:15 pm

i like the vids especially to see that your elbow and the elbow folding its different than the most people ( just like mine, and i can twist my elbow in funny way that people actually get scared and disgusted lol) i used to be quite flexible when i was young but changing country and eating habits leaded to having belly fat which most of the times is in the way of doing it properly. any advice how i can do it without having that difficulty? ive been trying to get rid of it but god its not easy :S

16. shakeebahmed100 May 19, 2013 at 9:23 pm

It would be a shame for you not to lose weight when other people melt fat so easily using Fat Blast Factor (search for it on google).

17. keep trying! if you believe you can, you will. 🙂

18. “extend your heart” means to open your chest. a good way to approach this is to draw your shoulders down and back. reach your shoulder blades toward each other behind you while engaging your trapezius muscles (the ones under your armpits). this is how yoga can gradually correct upper body posture. by working these muscles on a regular basis, they are building to support your posture even while resting. be sure to protect your low back by engaging the low belly and tucking the tailbone.

19. “find your length” means to extend. so, usually this means to lengthen from your tailbone to the top of your head so your spine feels like it is reaching in opposite directions. by doing so while in these postures, you strengthen the muscles around your spinal column while they are in their lengthened state. this is how yoga can alleviate spinal compression issues and in some cases, can prevent or eliminate the need for chiropractic or surgical corrections.

20. pavel kozlowski May 19, 2013 at 11:55 pm

thanks for the video, i always strugling for beginning yoga, but your video is the easiest to do for me, so thanks a lot

21. ComeThruMurkin May 20, 2013 at 12:07 am

Hi Esther, thanks for the videos. Although, this says beginners but you say some things like “find your length” or “extend your heart” without really explaining what any of this means. Care to shed some light?

22. Books are a must to get a deeper understanding,Iyenger-1966 is the yoga bible,Hittleman 1969 is a good basic book .Most important is to make your own routine 40-60 asanas do these from memory ANYWHERE,connect with yourself,pay attention to breaths avoid props ,at least do yoga alternate days start very gentle increase by no more than 10% each 15 days Doing on your own without any outside stimuli is the gateway to self-realisation .Namaste.

23. truthseeker010101 May 20, 2013 at 12:25 am

Are you fucking kidding me, beginner?

24. Hi good video I’m new first time doing your video loved it. My Chiropractor says Darrin I’m giving you homework to do. She told me go to youtube and find good video you can do I must say it’s good video for me to start on Thank you Esther.

25. Hi Esther, i started with the 1st video today.. i’ve started doing yoga recently and really appreciate your videos.. could you put in the name of the asanas in words as you say them… i would like to learn the names of the asanas as well.. thank you…