WAKE UP HAPPY WITH ESTHER !! Morning YOGA routine.

www.EkhartYoga.com In “Wake up happy with Ester !! Morning yoga routine”, a free online yoga video Esther shows her daily morning yoga class to combat bad morning mood and to start the day happy and positive. To find more online yoga classes to do yoga at home go to my YouTube channel Yogatic or EkhartYoga. Please subscribe to my channel here bit.ly Go to my channels: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Follow me on Facebook : www.facebook.com Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Follow me on Pinterest: pinterest.com Look me up on Google+ : www.gplus.to

25 Responses to “WAKE UP HAPPY WITH ESTHER !! Morning YOGA routine.”

1. I love your videos Esther! You explain well ! Simple and effective! Thank you for sharing 🙂

2. Ester, do you host teacher trainings? I would love to study under you

3. Thank you Esther!

4. love the videos by her…wish i can have 1 to 1 from her

5. wow,great video, ,please check out my channel, thanks
    greetings from Germany++

6. Great morning routine. 😀

7. thank you 🙂 love & light

8. Constantin Philippoff December 21, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Thank you ! It is exactly what I was searching for !
    Do you have any advise for someone who is too energetic (me), so it is always hard to concentrate on one thing or task – i am always distracted by something else..meditation maybe?

9. Hey Esther could you teach yoga in a sport bra??
    You would gain more fanss
    Come on Esther do hot yoga

10. great routine that makes my day better and happier, thanks Ester

11. ‘s really working! 🙂 thank you for making my day better 🙂

12. Sushan Shanta Das December 21, 2012 at 3:22 pm

I am following it… n its refreshing. thnx xx

13. i do yoga regulary everday thanks to u i feel a better person

14. nitrojohnmorrison December 21, 2012 at 4:38 pm

ester this is d only vid where u luk sexy pls where clothes where wud be sexy u luk hot even though u r old what is ur age

15. Esther, thank you so much! I love your routines and your positive energy.

16. hello esther! i was wondering what is the tapping for?

17. comlexcomplicationya December 21, 2012 at 5:52 pm

why don’t you try ”yoga core strength and abs workout” ? 🙂

18. TheMilanvuckovic December 21, 2012 at 6:27 pm

Heh, I’m always stiff in the morning 🙂

19. ahh i like the twist the best; it feels am one of those inflatable dancing balloons that they have at car dealerships & stuff 😀

20. I am..

21. Esther are you from the Netherlands?

22. PurpleOceanZebra December 21, 2012 at 8:07 pm

fetish? O_o

23. thatsaprettyfacex December 21, 2012 at 8:11 pm

i love you esther 🙂

24. CAN I TAKE A SHOWER RIGHT AFTER THIS?

25. Thanks Esther!!! Makes me feel great!