Quick & Easy Yoga Routine

If you have any requests, please let me know in the comments below! http://www.twitter.com/rachhloves Don’t forget to subscribe, rate and subscribe! xox.

Center yourself with this de-stressing Yoga routine. Level 1 — 2. Only 30 minutes long. FOR MORE FREE EXERCISE VIDEOS VISIT gymra.com Follow us: Facebook: h…

46 Responses to “Quick & Easy Yoga Routine”

1. Christin Parris August 21, 2013 at 7:52 pm

Does it take a while to learn it?

2. two things..in t position if you straightened your legs you’d feel more of a stretch and with the plank….you werent straight….your shoulders were higher than your hips. not being mean…just a few pointers =]

3. Strangerinawort August 21, 2013 at 8:29 pm

amazing video!
    I did it with my sister.
    Was really fun and easy
    and your very organized.

4. wow..you are very inspiring..i was looking for a little routine ..and thats it..i found you. thank you !!!

5. NEVER USE THE WORD DROP!!!!

6. Your beautiful

7. How often do you do yoga? 🙂

8. *shouldn’t (sorry)

9. Sorry but you do the downward dog always wrong. Your back sholdn’t be round! You have to have flat back.

10. But I’m a guy…

11. bungfaceturtles August 22, 2013 at 12:05 am

cleavage at 9:04

12. Teegan Turnbull August 22, 2013 at 12:21 am

Wish you wouldnt talk for so long at the beggining.

13. ReadMyCrimsonLips August 22, 2013 at 12:50 am

Hi, I went from a 12-14 to an 8-10 by cutting out fizzy drinks and food with high salt contents as they both encourage bloating, and I also took up yoga, Zumba and workouts focusing on the parts of my body I didn’t like e.g. abs. It also helps to have your biggest meal of the day at lunch or breakfast instead of tea because you’ll burn it off during the day. Hope that helped ♥

14. Thanks i love it! I do it every morning and i have got my friends to do it too! You should make another one (preferablly one that doesnt involve touching toes cause i cant do that)! 🙂

15. your so skinny you dont need to diet! but can you tell a uk size 14 how to get back to a size 10-12? thanks your da best!

16. this might be a bit personal but were u always this skiny or has yoga made u that way?

17. loved this 😀 thank you

18. when i workout, i put my hair in a braid too! i’m the only one who does that at my gym, good to know i am not the only one! great video :)

19. great video! =)
    but could you also do this in the evening ? I don’t have a lot of time in the morning and I don’t wanna wake up earlier haha =P

20. nice, i like this video, nice soles, yummy

21. nice, i like this video, nice soles, yummy

22. Every poses looks so graceful! You’re such a beautiful girl 🙂 thank you for sharing.

23. Great! Played it on my iPhone and followed along. Excellent form too, 2nd career as a yoga instructor?? 🙂

24. 09meandmyhorses August 22, 2013 at 7:37 am

Guess what?!
    Your really pretty!!!! Haha. And you should be a model!
    It’s also your personality that makes you beautiful! <3 =)

25. 09meandmyhorses August 22, 2013 at 8:36 am

Guess what?!
    Your really pretty!!!! Haha.

26. Loved it. Super relaxing.

27. You are right. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming. Between I saw an interview with body building champion where he talks about 7 odd foods he eats to keep his abs hard. if you are serious go for it now bit.ly/19xuqRQ?=qflpm

28. Thank you, I really got to appreciate this video. I am a student and am constantly stressing.
    This always helps me reduce my stress levels.
    🙂

29. You are right. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming. Listen to this one of my friend working in fitness field suggested me this 7 secret food items to kill our jelly belly. you can see it here bit.ly/16wWU8s?=pejuj

30. Seems interesting, but .I did -30 lbs in one week.Visit hawght.so#JlkqEUL
    nK8dFPTAAGNDB34xV

31. really relaxed.

32. she is beautiful

33. thank you <3

34. yes i mean it. you can make your workout sessions much more productive if your eating the right foods to avoid fat and belly. btw!but ye I heard that most of the celebrities used to follow to kill their belly using this 7 food items. you can watch out here bit.ly/1bzmPjP?=ludgo

35. Wow! .I did -15 lbs in two months.Go to hawght.so#gl3OTCR

36. Hi! I’m Courtney.I did -25 lbs in one week.Go to hawght.so
    9TQTWDQCKBUumwn

37. Hey! I’m Stephanie.I did -45 lbs in 1 month.More here hawght.so#BzUf6
    h5PmqkbZZE7k8zr

38. raisetheredlanterns August 22, 2013 at 2:36 pm

These two yoga videos are great, I love them and I love the voice over. Is there any chance that there will be more videos like that on your channel? Thanks!!

39. love the voice instructions. I haven’t a clue about any yoga moves so this helps quite a bit. The way my job is, I’ll need to work this video several times a day.

40. Thanks for this video, whenever i need to destress or get a refreshment this is the best!

41. Good Video. Very relaxing routine and good for beginners like me that still need to work on poses. Loved for before bed; its the right length too.

42. I felt really relaxed after this video. Thanks