Friend us: https://www.facebook.com/psychetruthvideos Morning Yoga Workout for Beginners, Wake Up & Stretch How To by Total Wellness Austin Wish your morning…

24 Responses to “Morning Yoga Workout for Beginners, Wake Up & Stretch How To by Total Wellness Austin”

1. Viniprida Mary May 16, 2013 at 7:03 am

If you desire to lose weight in the fastest way possibile and keep it off, i suggest you Google search for “Aston Fat Furnace”. You are certainly end up getting the beach body you should have.

2. Marry me ! 😉

3. Thanks for a great video ! Will be doing this !

4. Apollyon Shahbaz May 16, 2013 at 8:33 am

My coworkers laughed when I told them I would lose weight with Zippy Fat Loss, but then I showed them the results. Go google Zippy Fat Loss to see their reaction. (You should see their shock!)

5. she didn’t even mention the other body part that gets stretched in the morning after watching this video. Definitely thumbs down!

6. Thank you, this video has helped me.

7. omg I’m a straight girl but even I can’t get over her beauty :O

8. Dblecheez Burger May 16, 2013 at 9:35 am

Me too that foam roller is AWESOME!

9. GeniusBrainPower May 16, 2013 at 9:37 am

10. Yeah, nothing involving lying down is gonna wake me up in the morning. I tried it out just now before going to bed so I could do it tomorrow. Nah, I know myself well enough to know that I’ll be snoring as soon as my head touches the floor, haha! :P

11. russellkhalique May 16, 2013 at 10:26 am

I put my girlfriend in those positions every morning…

12. Hiya, have you seen Elite Muscle Formula? (check on Google) You will discover the crimes we commit against ourselves. With Elite Muscle Formula, you will discover how to build muscle quickly.

13. PurpleHaze2293 May 16, 2013 at 11:24 am

umm im gonna sign up for class

14. Hi there, have you heard about Atomic Fat Loss? (check on google) You will find out about the crimes we commit against our bodies. With Atomic Fat Loss, you will discover how to get rid of fat fast.

15. My family laughed when I told them I would get ripped with Max Muscle Method, but then I showed them the results. Go and google Max Muscle Method to see their reaction. (It was epic!)

16. It would be a shame if you did not get ripped when other people do it so easily using Ripped X Beast (Google it).

17. next to them*

18. I love your videos, and am living this weight loss plan. But I an having trouble with the moves in this video that involve holding your head off the floor. I have issues with a sore neck on the best days, and I find that these moves make it worse. Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong, or any ways to modify while still getting the same results

19. visuallylifted May 16, 2013 at 1:18 pm

natural beauty right thurrrr

20. Hello, have you seen H6x Muscle Monster? (just Google it) You will find out about the serious crimes we commit against our bodies. With H6x Muscle Monster, you will discover how to bulk up quickly.

21. This is really nice and it didn’t take too much time, either! Thank you! So relaxing, yet also rejuvenating:)

22. This was great! Thank u !

23. Actually, this kind of stretching, called static stretching, will increase your chance of injury if you do it before physical activity. You are supposed to do what is known as “dynamic” stretching, which requires motion. The best way to warm your muscles up for a run or a swim is exactly what you might think…do the activity lightly for 3-5 minutes before beginning your actual workout.

24. I came here to seek for great stretches but ive honestly been focused on her boobs more. Wow! 🙂