1. Let’s start with the sun salutation (Surya Namaskar), repeat this 6 times. This is to warm the whole body before continuing with asanas. 2. Leg Raises: … Video Rating: 4/5

25 Responses to “Morning yoga for flexibility and strength, a guide with 14 poses and benefits explained”

1. Jayatissa Deweddana Gamage June 1, 2013 at 11:34 pm

It would be a shame if you do not shed fat quickly when other means can so easily with Aston Fat Four (check Google).

2. u’re right. You’re smart, if you understand that you need to eat right for your age to kill your belly. Listen The surprising part is that my friend who does not do much exercise, maintaining a six pack of these secrets food. take a look here ==> bit.ly/11EvlMZ? = Lsinz

3. His sun salutation .. its supposed to be fast ..

4. I do not know, is it supposed to be pressed? I was told to do with a few breaths before ging to the next pose. I guess that’s why it was called poses. no offense though.

5. 1120KimberlyB June 2, 2013 at 1:02 am

It is the sun salutation, it is supposed to be so fast.

6. Jasmine Hernandez June 2, 2013 at 1:52 am

Is there a routine that will help me get the hang of the crow pose? My arms are weak

7. A little hard to miss.

8. Việt Anh TrαΊ§n June 2, 2013 at 2:58 am

thank you for sharing! You’re so cute πŸ™‚

9. emmanuel edmond appora-bequignon June 2, 2013 at 3:25 am

joly joly zenland baby, steel is right!!

10. Bach: Prelude No. 1. the Well-Tempered Clavier

11. why are you looking here? …

12. Yoga is supposed to be slow and graceful, you are going too fast, it looks like you have a lack of control over your mouvements.Bonnes practices, poor circulation, sorry

13. Elizabeth Kobylaski June 2, 2013 at 5:48 am

Put pants

14. Joseph Bouchard June 2, 2013 at 5:53 am

Like this video. Thank you for posting! I have zero flexibility if I’ve always been discouraged to work on it yet. Now I’m finally starting to do something about it and your video is to help!

15. <3

16. These sects worship idols worshiped idols of turkey I have taken photos of Yoga Video on lesbianism end Nin spreading like mushrooms Turkey Women in India are taking their money to give diplomacy Yoga teacher. 1 2 Chakra Meditation Chakra bullshit stories of island life coach, making sexual drive are becoming leybiyen

17. Erica Griffin June 2, 2013 at 7:21 am

some great moves, but feels a little too rushed by

18. If you want to burn fat, you should Google Fat furnace. They can guide you and help you get the body you deserve.

19. thank you for the video! πŸ™‚

20. pradeep pokharel June 2, 2013 at 9:24 am

Have you tried Fat breath of life? (Do a google search for it) This is a quick way to burn fat fast.

21. Amazing!

22. My colleagues laughed when I told them I was going to lose weight with Fat Mimmu breath, but I showed them the results. Google Mimmu Fat breath to see their reaction.

23. Kelsey Gunvalson June 2, 2013 at 10:44 am

This is Pachelbel’s Canon by Johann Pachelbel .. or more commonly known under the name of Canon in D.. this helped! πŸ™‚

24. my ballet class is early in the morning so I have first heat … thxs for download anyway!

25. SAEZ Virginia June 2, 2013 at 11:16 am