Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga

div style =” float: left; margin: 5px; “>  Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga

Free Yoga here … myyoga.tv – Yoga is a path inspired by the health, well-being and inner peace. It is an old tradition That opens your heart and Increases your feeling of happiness. Join Miami Life Center owner Kino MacGregor to begin your journey into Ashtanga Yoga. A world leader in Ashtanga Yoga instructors, Kino will kindle your spiritual fire and Set Your spirit eternal journey of yoga.

Ashtanga Yoga Asana demonstration

Inspiring Advanced by Michael Gannon Learn more about Michael Gannon and other DVD michaelgannonyoga. comNote Video: 4/5

Category: Types Of Yoga

40 Responses to “Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga”

1. kino hi where can I buy this dvd,? Is it on dvd? thank you

2. Yes. Wear shorts on your shirt for the shirt does not move when you’re upside down.

3. She did not want to touch that half naked guy hahahahaha.

4. This is when you learn well.

5. big beautiful ass, and the instructor feel its 0:44 lol!

6. LOL. Haha so true

7. it seems to be a good teacher! : D

8. this video might be to dogfood and I’d still watched. the girl in the orange shorts? schwinngg!

9. Thank you for watching! I have more clips on YouTube that break the Ashtanga Yoga method 😉

10. I think it faces a broad sense that guy lol

11. A big thank you! I really enjoyed this routine!

12. I want to practice yoga … However, I am a guy (big) then I let my shirt!

13. I just do not enjoy the “counting” I think it is disturbing my state of mind, or “stupidity” I look in my yoga practice.

14. maisqpoesia9999lcg October 16, 2012 at 9:54 pm

Excellent! Very good job! Thank you!

15. I wish my legs were pretty nice and I had the confidence to wear shorts like hers. Circulation so, Ill try tonight 🙂

16. looks much easier than it was … 🙂 He liked.

17. danielle lawrence October 16, 2012 at 11:33 pm

@ Shucksful also do not know how yoga has a negative effect on the soul as you said to me it is just the opposite ….

18. danielle lawrence October 17, 2012 at 12:22 am

@ Shucksful some people feel an obligation to serve and worship their homes or their organizations. Earth is our practice. seems holier than talking down to people who practice lifestyles you are not familiar with, in my opinion.

19. danielle lawrence October 17, 2012 at 12:32 am

@ Ahmad Fayyas wtf is this weird o__0

20. beautiful and graceful!

21. Beautiful to look at, and I’m still only 0:12 – Namaste.

22. MeanestCoachEver October 17, 2012 at 2:09 am

I saw a lot of advanced yogis who are not skinny. Although I’ve never seen one that has a beer belly, or chunky 🙂 Many men can do advanced yoga, although like everything else that does not come naturally need more attention.

23. Yoga moves that I see in these videos are extremely impressive. But I notice the guys who really do asanas seem kind of twisted maigre.Je wonder is that vegatarianism and I wonder is it possible to become an accomplished yogi without looking so fragile.

24. again, im on the weird side of youtube

25. This is good ….. I come from the angle false God, and not the physical aspects …. Good luck. “)

26. You have done an excellent visibility to this day ….. Asses and elbows to make sure are in your future …. Do not waste your precious time.

27. nah I think I’d rather turn my ass to your face!

28. I attended all the intro only to discover yoga in this video is only a demo and can not be done to anyone to buy the house, but advanced students. .. thank you asshole …

29. Shuksful – For your information, the practice of Ashtanga helped me recover from a serious illness and cope with the day to day pain of a disease. But I guess your kind of ignorant person who I think deserves to be ill (gods), as it is the gods that people with disabilities need to be disabled. You are extremely ignorant and should keep your opinions to your self narrow minded.

30. You are obviously Anti-Christ ….. You will be doing cartwheels in hell. Yes … You and all your double minded friends flesh love. 80 years is far from eternity in the flames. You are separated from the one true God and His son …. Enjoy your health while you can .. Your flesh is over … And your soul is in despair grave. Run while you still have time.

31. You mean a faith that not only keeps your body strong and healthy, but also keeps your mind and total concentration you call inutilequand lol im 80 i will be doing cartwheels when you’re 80, you’ll barely understand what planet you on lol

32. good luck bro, take it a little too far for me tho 🙂

33. Useless … Useless.

34. Very informative, thanks for sharing the knowledge and wisdom!

35. Inspiration. Thank you.

36. This video has inspired me to become a teacher of Ashtanga yoga.

37. maisqpoesia9999lcg October 17, 2012 at 11:16 am

Very, very good practice! I love yoga! Namaste!

38. Beautifull

39. paulapaularaejohnson October 17, 2012 at 11:50 am

Very cool and thank you

40. RideMotherNature October 17, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Amazing thank you you have inspired me so