download or get DVD here: bestfreeyoga.com DVD has 2 major classes of 0.95 on the disc. Direct DVD Link: www.e-junkie.com this YogaYak Michael Riel leading you through the flow of yoga, designed to release one hour Those hard-working neck and shoulder muscles as well as loosening the related muscles and joints throughout the body. This course is designed to Decrease headache and shoulder pain as well as power increase awareness of how the whole body interrelates. Using twists, postures force development and backbends, this class will help you bring circulation to your body after a long journée.Note Video: 4/5

Category: Types Of Yoga

22 Responses to “Hatha Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Health – 57 minutes Pain Discomfort Stress Relief”

1. maiakdbjejekohanbgee October 20, 2012 at 1:16 am
  2. OutsideTheBox28 October 20, 2012 at 2:02 am

What is the tattoo on his back? Does anyone know?

3. My colleagues laughed when I told them that I get rid of the fat with Fat Loss Zippy, but then they saw the results. Fat Loss Zippy go google to see their reaction.

4. WOW! This is the first yoga meditation / I have tried in my life and it changed my life. I can not believe how relaxed I am. I do this routine every day!

5. This is incredible, I even cried during savasana.Faites it while listening to Craig Pruess, Kama Sutra (the language of love) music … great time with the whole album.

6. A really good video, and voice is wonderful.

7. Wow …. Great audio cues (breath, changes, adjustments and speed). So the healing …

8. Best, I do every day, this is the best

9. Sebastian Jules October 20, 2012 at 4:59 am

Large

10. I’m sure he will. It will improve your life as it improved mine

11. Large

12. Wow your voice.

13. who is this guy? it is incredible.

14. I must say that you are a life saver. I tried acupuncture for my neck frozen and it did not work (2 visits ~ I know maybe not enough) but I also love bikram yoga, but it is too painful with my neck in its current state . This series of movements is amazing and really helped to bring relief to my neck and shoulders. Let’s do it twice a day until my neck is frozen party …

15. Thank you very much for this video, I was ready to go to the emergency room with this headache, but decided to give this a try. I feel much better think I’m going to bed. Your best ……..

16. thank you very much

17. ChristinaSykes001 October 20, 2012 at 8:49 am

Lol @ his lqjefbq though youtube. I found this site a few weeks ago with real girls are horny as hell bit.ly/M6XEK3 see this link? = Opockcy

18. video, please subscribe to my channel for more cool videos.

19. We all need yoga for hips and pelvis.,,,

20. love you thank you <3

21. onlinedesignerdk October 20, 2012 at 11:08 am

Thank you very much, I feel so good now. The pace was perfect and calm voice really this beautiful classe.Namaste

22. TheChillPillPool October 20, 2012 at 11:39 am

“Bring your palm back on the floor behind you, if you want …” Ref. I do not like. I like when my hand is right now.