FITNESS: Rejuvenating Yoga Routine – Fitness and Workout Series

REJUVENATE & DE-STRESS. Do this short yoga routine anytime to recharge & relax. Level 1 — 2. Only 45 minutes. FOR MORE FREE EXERCISE VIDEOS VISIT gymra.com …

This open Yogea sequence focuses on mood enhancing poses that give the body a natural boost of vitality and supply the mind with its needed dose of optimism …

24 Responses to “FITNESS: Rejuvenating Yoga Routine – Fitness and Workout Series”

1. anubarn soundokmai May 6, 2013 at 7:12 am

nice

2. OMG omg you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve seen in my life. I’m talking totally serious.

3. Tai Honglawan May 6, 2013 at 8:28 am

good
    i very like the model.

4. Absolutely perfectly done! All inappropriate comments should be filtered out.

5. real easy on my eyes,beauty will do just fine, she is as pretty as pretty is, as she is here!,. nice.

6. istrati claudiu May 6, 2013 at 9:39 am

unsettling!? i don’t see any problem with the representation of yoga with a very beautyful body…it wasn’t erotic or obscene, it was just a beautyful, healthy looking body doing basic yoga.

7. You’re HOT!

8. Laurie Mitchell May 6, 2013 at 10:58 am

Very nice workout. However I was left in shavasanah 🙂

9. Thanks for making n sharing this wonderful yoga instructional video. I subscribed n planned to practice every night an hour before sleep. So thank you! Btw, im just saying this for fun cuz the model is so pretty i always got a boner everytime i watch this video lolz

10. This was a fabulously paced routine and great for beginners!

11. Yoga is such a great way to work out.

12. what a fantastic ass she got, I mean in a yoga way

13. great session! love the relaxing enviroment and just the right amount of stretching, power and relaxation. Will be adding to my routine a few days a week

14. great seas

15. What a fantastic session! I practice yoga daily, and this will be a wonderful addition to my collection. I thought the instructor was clear and easy to listen to and the camera angels were just right. They gave a good view of proper posture, alignment, etc. Thanks for posting this!

16. Good observations. Chad Hamil is a 40 year veteran of yoga. He has a huge following in LA. He teaches at Yoga Works and although may sound boring on this video is actually quite entertaining in his classes.

17. DutchessOfSassland May 6, 2013 at 3:28 pm

The moves are good for a beginner but I wasn’t a fan of the voice over, the guy sounded bored and impatient. Also the close up shots of the girls body were a little unsettling.

18. MademoiseelleSo May 6, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Thank you very much !

19. Marina Grubic May 6, 2013 at 4:21 pm

I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful videos!

20. Rachel Petrimoulx May 6, 2013 at 4:59 pm

Just what I needed!  Thank you!

21. That was fantastic, not so long that I got bored and it has definitely released some of the anxious energy I had bubbling. Thank you xx

22. Kelanie Aragão Gonçalves May 6, 2013 at 5:36 pm

one of the best yoga routines ive ever done!

23. Beautiful and amazing! Thank you very much for this great routine.

24. Great Lesson , thank you!