Energizing Daily Flow Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles

Check out Tara’s beginner yoga series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEC7D48A0D649DD3B&feature=view_all Today, I have a great daily flow routine that…

Morning Yoga for Strength & Inspiration

Do this routine in the morning to set your day up with inspiration and the strength to carry it through. Deep breaths and enjoy!

50 Responses to “Energizing Daily Flow Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles”

1. while ice prolonged your fireworks display

2. i would be froaming at the mouth now and giong on to second tonguing when am she may be a little numb there

3. Cynthia Espinosa August 30, 2013 at 5:00 am

Every time she tells us to lift our hips straight up I get nervous because I always hear what seems like a tearing sound in my knees. But there is no pain or discomfort. Does anyone know what this is?

4. She goes so fast I can’t understand what she’s saying half the time?

5. No im a dude and do yoga no homo fo sho yo

6. FamilyGuyPlaySro August 30, 2013 at 6:43 am

heh ya

7. IntellectualsNY August 30, 2013 at 7:36 am

Gorgeous feet.

8. is that Teemo on your picture?

9. I love this routine, it makes me feel really refreshed and energized. Love it!

10. Are there any poses for the relief of sinus pressure or head colds? I would love to feel better without all the medication. Thanks!

11. FamilyGuyPlaySro August 30, 2013 at 9:43 am

am I the only male viewer here?

12. quitecosmically August 30, 2013 at 10:20 am

I get the exact same thing with my knee caps! I don’t know what it is but would really like some help since low lunges are so vital to most yoga routines!

13. Thanks, Monika! I’ll work on this today. 🙂

14. Try straddling wider in your lunges. Or, starters keep your knee down until you own your balance. Be patient with yourself 🙂 Yoga is a Journey 🙂
    As per keeping heel down, try shortening your stride in a lunge and lift toes on purpose. Will feel awkward first but over time you should be fine 🙂

15. stop forcing it try to not go as low I felt the same until i just went with what
    I felt more comfortable with

16. Hiya, have you experienced Zippy Fat Loss? (check on google) You will learn about the crimes we commit against ourselves. With Zippy Fat Loss, you will discover how to burn calories quickly.

17. yes i like tara’s routines but wish she would slow down in the videos

18. This was great. Really feels good to stretch my back, legs and arms. Gonna try to do afew of your workouts daily. Thanks.

19. I love Tara but she’s going way to fast I’d love a more in a actual class speed

20. I love these videos! A couple things: I have the hardest time doing lunges. I feel very disoriented & unstable when doing them. With everything else I feel completely strong & balanced. It’s also hard to keep the heel of my front foot down and my knee caps KILL during low lunges no matter how much I adjust. Any advice on how to improve this?

21. She blinks a lot O.o

22. *blinks

23. She blonks alot. Ouch. Nervous.

24. Sandra García Gata August 30, 2013 at 4:52 pm

That was brilliant! I felt all my blood flowing in my back.

25. when i do downward dog split I feel like my hip is going to dislocate and its really painful, what can I do to stop this?

26. Omd you talk too fast it’s stressing me

27. She’s so skinny

28. Josafat Hernandez August 30, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Its so good tha Google Chrome already blocks that page 🙂

29. Seems interesting, but .I did -20 lbs past 30 days.Visit hawght.so#TyYrcUg
    GrIhLnTiFfHAplK5Z

30. Great video. Inspired me to do yoga in the morning. Thank you.

31. It would be a shame if you did not bulk up when these normal people do it easily with Windy Fat Loss (check it out on Google).

32. Marcello Branca August 30, 2013 at 7:10 pm

shes hot dirty or not 😀

33. lauraaccessories August 30, 2013 at 7:17 pm

your grammar is sooooo dirty! Come on…

34. 1:30 uhm , her foot

35. hehehe i got distracted by your hair ^_^

36. I love your yoga routines but it is hard to keep up with you hahaha but that makes it even more fun anyway! Thanks for these amazing videos!

37. Jonathan Bronson August 30, 2013 at 9:14 pm

You talk too fast.

38. sure is right. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming. btw!but ye One of my friend working in fitness field suggested me this 7 secret food items to kill our jelly belly. you can watch out here bit.ly/13nQgEV?=tdugm

39. No doggy style?

40. yes i mean it. i know the bad fat is the reason that stopping 6 pack coming outside even we work out well. Listen to this My international body building trainer also recommended this 7 food elements to kill your fat belly. have a look here bit.ly/10zcx0B?=fhzpw

41. Tomas Tomavykas August 30, 2013 at 10:36 pm

Nice! Have you ever read the diet plan taught in Sweet Weight Shredder? Just search for it on Google. I’ve heard a lot of people who have shred weight by watching the video. Take a look for yourself.

42. Thanks Tara!
    You are very interesting person!
    Love,
    Laura

43. Marcello Branca August 30, 2013 at 11:05 pm

she’s so beautiful and that gorgeous hair , stunning shes a work of art

44. Taylor Barbie Swift August 30, 2013 at 11:27 pm

Nice routine!!

45. You are perfect

46. nice routine but a little fast

47. who cares

48. I don’t think that’s dirt … I walk barefoot all day and I can insure you that’s not lack of hygiene… And you could be a little more polite and ask her about it instead of being an ass…

49. you are correct. you can make your workout sessions much more productive if your eating the right foods to avoid fat and belly. But Do you know about the 7 odd foods that kill belly fat if you don’t know about them you must see this. you can watch out here -> bit.ly/11Ev6Bt?=tvoef

50. stretching extremely slowly = this