Advanced Yoga Asana Demonstration

Meng Foong, teacher at Yoga Now Malaysia, demonstrates some advanced variations of yoga poses including Chakrasana (wheel), Kakasana (crow), Sirshasan (heads…

25 Responses to “Advanced Yoga Asana Demonstration”

1. frida de la torre August 20, 2013 at 11:37 pm

I am so getting into yoga classes;)

2. somasekhar rapolu August 20, 2013 at 11:39 pm

u’re right. we must kill the bad fat and belly first to get the 6 pack. And My international body building trainer also recommended this 7 food elements to kill your fat belly. worth watch here now bit.ly/12rpo0E?=exvrq

3. you are correct. you can make your workout sessions much more productive if your eating the right foods to avoid fat and belly. Listen to this The surprising part is my friend who is not doing much excercises, maintaining his six pack with this secret food items. check it out here : bit.ly/11dOWkL?=mjevi

4. beautiful

5. Jessica Preston August 21, 2013 at 12:36 am

at 4:30 if you cover up her head it just looks like a man with really long arms waving them hahaha. Oh wow though, so impressive and beautiful!

6. watching this and realizing how much more yoga I will have to do to get to this point… lol

7. cocacolaopenhappines August 21, 2013 at 12:47 am

WARNING! WARNING! Jesus is coming he died on the cross and rose again.Jesus promised to come back time is short he
    is not coming in another thousand years but in our generation.All biblical revelations are coming? true,
    BEFORE YOU REPLY ON HOW CRAZY I AM PLEASE TAKE THE TIME….. TYPE IN ON GOOGLE Bible prophecy videos
    and go down to the one that says FINAL EVENTS OF BIBLE PROPHECY.Jesus loves you amen.

8. animallover3331 August 21, 2013 at 12:52 am

man i gotta get my stomach muscles up before doing this 😛

9. search “Bruce mihai lee” on youtube 🙂

10. I was a competitive gymnast & I’m impressed! These take skill and extreme body control, it’s incredible.

11. Yoga isn’t about competition, it takes years to master breathing techniques…

12. You look like two different bodies! Amazing!!!!

13. OMG!!!!! you’re Great!!

14. How long did it take you to reach this point ?

15. Groona Crandell August 21, 2013 at 4:33 am

What you call advanced yoga, gymnasts call beginner gymnast

16. Personally I think pointed feet are much prettier. Yoga instructors always ask us to flex or feet, but why not try both? Yoga is supposed to be all about balance right. Pointing and flexing the feet are balancing

17. I have never seen full locust. Very impressive.

18. I ask all spiritual people to watch his videos 777ALAJE and lets send love to our planet every day and make it better:) just try to live and think with love and it will make you happy. love and light to all

19. I am so impressed!!! This has inspired me to take up yoga on a more regular basis

20. Tabitha McManus August 21, 2013 at 7:01 am

This video was probably one of the first that inspired me to practice yoga. I remember when I first saw this I thought “THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE. No regular human being could perform this.” Boy was I wrong. After hard work and dedication 3 years later I could do nearly everything she is performing here. At the same time I have physically and mentally become so much stronger. THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING ME! 😀

21. So wonderful to watch! Thank you! I am a beginner, very inflexible but I know there is so much more to the experience of yoga then just maximum flexibility as much as it is beautiful! I have anxiety problems and it is helping that so much and I just feel so much more beautiful, even though I can’t as much touch my toes! I have so much to gain from yoga practice and flexibility is a very nice bonus 🙂 Radiate love x

22. they yoga ive only done is from p90x and it kicks my ass this would take some years but thats not a issue

23. I AM BEGGING EVERYONE TO PLEASE WATCH
    vLV9szEu9Ag

24. TheNerdyGirl347 August 21, 2013 at 8:40 am

Yeah I’ve never done yoga, and now I’ve decided that in five weeks I’m gonna be able to do all that.
    Ja du, jag har aldrig tränat yoga förut, men nu har bestämt mig för att om fem veckor ska jag kunna utföra de där positionerna.

25. contortion is really for the enjoyment of a crowd. yoga is for a workout, and you generally dont push past what is comfortable