3 Yoga Moves To Boost Your Metabolism & Help You Lose Weight!

My Embarrassing Yearbook Photo & Tips From A Professional Photographer! www.youtube.com Makeup Tips For Summer! www.youtube.com Bath and Body Works Vs The Body Shop?www.youtube.com Should You Exfoliate in the Morning Or Evening? Why? www.youtube.com My Embarrassing Yearbook Photo & Tips…

25 Responses to “3 Yoga Moves To Boost Your Metabolism & Help You Lose Weight!”

1. It would be a shame for you not to build muscle when these normal people are able to lose fat easily with Atomic Fat Loss (Look it up on google).

2. I love your videos. I find them very inspiring. However, I would recommend that people first learn these techniques from someone who is trained deeply in these practices. As an instructor I can say that what you are showing in the backbends is VERY advanced for most people. If someone with no at much flexibility straightens their arms like this in cobra it can severely injure their spinal column.
    Again. I really like your videos, but yoga can be dangerous if not done properly.

3. your hair is awesome! its like mine but brown! yay for awesome hair!

4. hahaharr jenna marbles…..

5. Jacqueline Bernadotte October 8, 2012 at 8:27 am

stretch yoga!!!???please!

6. TheBabysweets10 October 8, 2012 at 9:11 am

i would definitely love to see a video about wake up yoga or relieving stress

7. So i see your watching jenna marbles too.. 🙂 and you have a kitty instead of dogs. but i watched a couple of your videos and it was really great.. very informational. so keep it up.

8. Could you make a video for back to school in the morning? If so, that would be very helpful. tpThx!

9. SweetHomeAlabami October 8, 2012 at 10:30 am

Haha, loved the Jennamarbles 🙂 I am looking forward to try the second pose!

10. Michelle Guillemet October 8, 2012 at 10:40 am

I loooooove the shoulder stand, please show everyone how to do that! Also, i am pretty flexible but I cannot do the splits. If you could teach su how to do that, that would be awesome!

11. Please Cassandra, do some other videos on yoga!

12. Right here girl totally a directioner omg i love you LOL

13. @sparkeytag3 yesssssss lololol

14. monsterdrinker400 October 8, 2012 at 1:11 pm

you are so perky…

15. dotthepenguin9348 October 8, 2012 at 1:40 pm

@DiamonsAndHeels14 when you’re in upward dog (or your trunk pose) don’t spread your legs very wide, keep your feet hip distance apart because having them too wide could injure your back.

16. belieberfanforever October 8, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Wake up yoga! especially since some people are going back to school! xo

17. Wake up yoga please? 🙂

18. You are so cute.!

19. PLEASE DO fitness/yoga vids!!! I NEEEEED THEM!

20. Sorry :/ ….. Loss exercises please :)

21. Heys… I love your channel and this video was very helpful 🙂 could u do some weight o

22. Stretches or yoga on getting longer legs!!!!!

23. cutecupcake1999 October 8, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Wake up yoga

24. Sierra paramore October 8, 2012 at 6:03 pm

wake-up yoga for school mornings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. I loved this video I would really love if you could do more like these…. and you said one direction c: